Do you often become red in the face?
No, we’re not talking about embarrassment or shyness …but sensitive skin!
Sensitive skin is easily recognizable because it israther reactive to different factors such as temperature changes, sunlight andsome cosmetic products. It is a common and inherited condition that often does not give too much importance: this is because it is a subjective phenomenon and as such it is difficult to offer a univocal solution to the problem.
However, it is a symptom of constant growth and this is why we find increasingly more specific products on the market for this type of problem, which is a real discomfort for those affected.
Often sensitive skin has these characteristics:
– desquamation, burning, swelling and chapping
– presence of capillaries and telangiectasias (couperose): to be monitored to avoid the transformation into Rosacea (very evident and dilated capillaries and thinning of the epidermis)
– generally thin and subject to the formation of wrinkles and signs of expression
– feeling of skin pulling
We have said that sensitive skin is a hereditary condition however there are some factors that can trigger hypersensitivity phenomena: therefore it is good to pay attention to the type of cosmetic used. In fact, too aggressive formulas can decrease the enzymatic activity of theskin, thus allowing irritants to penetrate, causing redness and tingling.
Among the agents triggering the phenomenon we also remember:
– stress and hectic life,
– exposure to solar or artificial UV rays
– hormonal changes during menopause, puberty or menstrual cycle
– environmental pollution: the formation of free radicals weakens the natural epidermal defenses
– aging: with age, the skin tends to thin and this determines the reduced synthesis of lipids that damage the barrier function
Kleraderm has created a line dedicated to Sensitive Skin: Neaderma
Neaderma gently intervenes to support the natural hydrolipidic film and favors the regularcutaneous microcirculation, soothes redness, tingling and contrasts free radicals.
The skin appears not only more hydrated, but also regenerated and fortified, finds compactness and brightness, the freshness and comfort of a healthy skin all day.
COUPEROSYS CREAM WITH ESCIN
Light and creamy emulsion, ideal for sensitive skin, prone to reddening due to a poor peripheral blood circulation and a great capillary fragility. Returns uniformity,elasticity and softness to the skin. Contains emollient, soothing and softening substances.
ACTIVE PRINCIPLES: Escin, Chamomile Extract, Avocado Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract,Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Glucose, Sorbitol, Sodium Glutamate, Urea, LacticAcid, Glycine, Panthenol, Wheat Protein, Extract of Mushroom Oyster,Maldodextrin, Perennial ryegrass extract, Gluconolactone